Seattle Merchandise & Local Gift Ideas
This unisex premium hoodie features Seattle, Washington's SEA airport code in a roundel design with a vintage propliner aircraft. Embroidery is in black for a clean, minimalist appearance.
This classic unisex hoodie has a front pouch pocket and matching flat drawstrings. The 100% cotton exterior makes this hoodie soft to the touch. It is the perfect fashion accessory for when the temperatures start dropping.
- 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 60% ring-spun cotton, 40% polyester
- Carbon Grey is 55% ring-spun cotton, 45% polyester
- 100% cotton face
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd² (288.2 g/m²)
- Front pouch pocket
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Matching flat drawstrings
- 3-panel hood
- Hoodie is the Cotton Heritage M2580
|Chest width (inches)||20||21||23||25||26 ½|
|Chest width (cm)||51||53||58||64||67|
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Consult the product label for specific instructions.
Seattle is Washington’s most populous city and nicknamed “The Emerald City”.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (IATA: SEA, ICAO: KSEA) was dedicated in 1949. It replaced Boeing Field as Seattle’s primary airport.
Discover the related products in the following collections:
Shipping is FREE in the U.S.
Product photos show the same or related products, all for illustrative purposes.
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with RWY23 and YHM Designs.
RWY23 from YHM Designs is your source for cool airport code merchandise. Airport codes symbolize a city's connection to the world and imbue a sense of place. Express your local pride, or celebrate your hometown, favorite city or dream destination with a travel-inspired souvenir. Find the perfect gift for the airport buff, frequent flyer, business traveler, or planespotter. Reward and thank a remote worker as a gesture of employee recognition or co-worker appreciation. Shop for faraway loved ones and homesick students, or cheer up your long-distance boyfriend or girlfriend. Buy something for friends and colleagues in aviation including pilots, flight attendants, flight school students, airline personnel, airport staffers, ramp workers, baggage handlers, air traffic controllers and aircraft operators. In short, these unique and practical items suit many recipients and occasions. All products are made to order and fulfilled on demand. Discover the collection and get yours today.