San Diego Merchandise & Local Gift Ideas
This unisex premium hoodie features San Diego, California's SAN airport code in a roundel design with a vintage propliner aircraft. Embroidery is in black for a clean, minimalist appearance.
This classic unisex hoodie has a front pouch pocket and matching flat drawstrings. The 100% cotton exterior makes this hoodie soft to the touch. It is the perfect fashion accessory for when the temperatures start dropping.
- 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 60% ring-spun cotton, 40% polyester
- Carbon Grey is 55% ring-spun cotton, 45% polyester
- 100% cotton face
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd² (288.2 g/m²)
- Front pouch pocket
- Self-fabric patch on the back
- Matching flat drawstrings
- 3-panel hood
- Hoodie is the Cotton Heritage M2580
|Chest width (inches)||20||21||23||25||26 ½|
|Chest width (cm)||51||53||58||64||67|
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Consult the product label for specific instructions.
San Diego is California’s second-most populous city and located along the Pacific Coast adjacent to the Mexican border.
San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN, ICAO: KSAN) opened as San Diego Municipal Airport-Lindbergh Field in 1928. It is the busiest single-runway airport in the world. It assumed its current name in 2003.
Discover the related products in the following collections:
Shipping is FREE in the U.S.
Product photos show the same or related products, all for illustrative purposes.