Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the LEX Lexington, Kentucky airport code. This hat also commemorates Blue Grass Airport's opening in 1946 to commercial service (Blue Grass Field had been built in 1942 for the military).
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.