Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the JAN Jackson, Mississippi airport code. This hat also commemorates Jackson–Evers International Airport's opening in 1963 as Jackson Municipal Airport, replacing Hawkins Field.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.