Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the HAR Harrisburg, Pennsylvania airport code. This hat also commemorates Capital City Airport's opening in 1930 as Capital Landing Field. Airlines now serve Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) opened in 1968 on a former military airfield.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.