Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the GUM Hagåtña, Guam airport code. This hat also commemorates Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport's opening in 1967 when civilian service began on the now former military airfield.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.