Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the GRB Green Bay, Wisconsin airport code. This hat also commemorates Green Bay-Austin Straubel International Airport's opening in 1948 replacing Blesch Field.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.