Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the DEN Denver, Colorado airport code. This hat also commemorates Denver International Airport's opening in 1995 replacing Stapleton International Airport.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.