Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the CUB Columbia, South Carolina airport code. This hat also commemorates Jim Hamilton–L.B. Owens Airport's opening in 1930 as Columbia Municipal Airport (later Columbia Owens Downtown Airport). Airlines now serve Columbia Regional Airport (CAE) opened in 1940.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.