Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the CPR Casper, Wyoming airport code. This hat also commemorates Casper–Natrona County International Airport's opening in 1949 as Natrona County Municipal Airport, replacing Wardwell Field.
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.