Nice find! Throw pillow highlights the runway layout of Cleveland, Ohio’s airport along with its CLE three-letter code. Simple design reveals the geometric beauty of an airport’s topology, with runways fed by a network of taxiways to launch airplanes towards destinations near and far. Retro mid-century modern color palette evokes the heyday of the jet age. Reverse side features a period design in shades of blue, orange, green and red.
This pillow is perfect for:
- Living room, bedroom, office or dorm decor to salute your favorite city or claim your travels
- Airbnb vacation rental properties for a sense of place and local touch
- Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift for a family member, friend, traveler, city lover, expat, airport buff, aviation enthusiast, design fan
- Graduation or acceptance gift, or for students leaving the nest to attend college or university
- Housewarming gift to welcome new neighbors, or congratulate first-time homeowners
- Hostess gift to say thank you for the hospitality
- Teacher appreciation gift at the end of the school year for a special educator
- Thank You gift anytime for your dog walker, cat sitter, house sitter, gardener
Each 18"x18" pillow is individually printed, cut and sewn to order. The cover is made of machine-washable 100% polyester fabric and features a concealed zipper.
The pillow insert, if included, is handwash only, and its resilient polyester filling will retain its shape.
Cheer up your home or that of a loved one. Get yours today!
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with RWY23 and YHM Designs.