Sport a vintage varsity look in this classic unstructured dad cap embroidered with the BTR Baton Rouge, Louisiana airport code. This hat also commemorates Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport's opening in 1948 as Harding Field (originally built for the military in 1942).
- Unstructured, low-profile
- 100% cotton chino twill
- 6 Panel 3 1/8" crown
- Permacurv visor - maintains its shape
- Adjustable self strap with hide-away side buckle
- Buckle closure with grommet
- Spot clean/hand wash
- Head Circumference - 20 1/2" to 21 5/8"
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.