Pittsburgh Merchandise & Local Gift Ideas
These unisex joggers feature Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's PIT airport code in a roundel design with a vintage propliner aircraft. Embroidery is in black for a clean, minimalist appearance.
These comfortable yet stylish joggers are perfect for a good run or a relaxing evening at home. They will become a well-loved piece for every activity.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
- Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
- Tapered fit
- Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
- 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
- Elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
- Joggers are the Jerzees 975MPR
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|
|Waist width (cm)||28||33||38||43||48|
|Inseam length (cm)||79||80||81||83||84|
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- Consult the product label for specific instructions.
Pittsburgh is located in Pennsylvania at the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers. It is nicknamed “The Steel City” and “The City of Bridges”.
Pittsburgh International Airport (IATA: PIT, ICAO: KPIT) opened in 1952 as Greater Pittsburgh Airport on the grounds of a military airfield. It was built to relieve Allegheny County Airport which had served as Pittsburgh’s primary airport. It was renamed Greater Pittsburgh International Airport in 1972 before assuming its current name.
Discover the related products in the following collections:
Shipping is FREE in the U.S.
Product photos show the same or related products, all for illustrative purposes.
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colors, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colors may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with RWY23 and YHM Designs.
RWY23 from YHM Designs is your source for cool airport code merchandise. Airport codes symbolize a city's connection to the world and imbue a sense of place. Express your local pride, or celebrate your hometown, favorite city or dream destination with a travel-inspired souvenir. Find the perfect gift for the airport buff, frequent flyer, business traveler, or planespotter. Reward and thank a remote worker as a gesture of employee recognition or co-worker appreciation. Shop for faraway loved ones and homesick students, or cheer up your long-distance boyfriend or girlfriend. Buy something for friends and colleagues in aviation including pilots, flight attendants, flight school students, airline personnel, airport staffers, ramp workers, baggage handlers, air traffic controllers and aircraft operators. In short, these unique and practical items suit many recipients and occasions. All products are made to order and fulfilled on demand. Discover the collection and get yours today.