Pittsburgh Merchandise & Local Gift Ideas
This Champion backpack features Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's PIT airport code in a roundel design with a vintage propliner aircraft. Embroidery is in black for a clean, minimalist appearance.
This embroidered Champion backpack is made from a water-resistant material, and has a soft, padded back and a top carry handle, making it the perfect small size backpack for daily use or sports. It has Champion brand logos on the back, front pocket and left shoulder strap of the bag.
- Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
- Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
- Dimensions: 18" × 11½" × 6¼'' (45.7 × 29.2 × 15.9 cm)
- Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
- Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
- Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Large inside pocket with a 15" laptop sleeve
- 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
- Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
- Top carry handle
- Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
- Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
- Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap
Pittsburgh is located in Pennsylvania at the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers. It is nicknamed “The Steel City” and “The City of Bridges”.
Pittsburgh International Airport (IATA: PIT, ICAO: KPIT) opened in 1952 as Greater Pittsburgh Airport on the grounds of a military airfield. It was built to relieve Allegheny County Airport which had served as Pittsburgh’s primary airport. It was renamed Greater Pittsburgh International Airport in 1972 before assuming its current name.
Discover the related products in the following collections:
Shipping is FREE in the U.S.
Product photos show the same or related products, all for illustrative purposes.
RWY23 from YHM Designs is your source for cool airport code merchandise. Airport codes symbolize a city's connection to the world and imbue a sense of place. Express your local pride, or celebrate your hometown, favorite city or dream destination with a travel-inspired souvenir. Find the perfect gift for the airport buff, frequent flyer, business traveler, or planespotter. Reward and thank a remote worker as a gesture of employee recognition or co-worker appreciation. Shop for faraway loved ones and homesick students, or cheer up your long-distance boyfriend or girlfriend. Buy something for friends and colleagues in aviation including pilots, flight attendants, flight school students, airline personnel, airport staffers, ramp workers, baggage handlers, air traffic controllers and aircraft operators. In short, these unique and practical items suit many recipients and occasions. All products are made to order and fulfilled on demand. Discover the collection and get yours today.